The [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] error is one of those hindrances that occur while functioning of email client’s service provider such as Microsoft Outlook 2016 or Windows Mail. Users face this error at a time when they couldn’t able to send or receive any email. It completely blocks the communications. There could many reasons such as the wrong SMTP code that blocks the response from the network errors, unstable internet connection, and incorrect authentication of your email account.
Let’s resolve this error by applying four different methods that are compatible with all versions of Windows and Outlook applications.
4 Methods to fix [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] Error
Fix [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] Error via Control Panel
With the help of ‘Programs and Features’ application under the Control Panel, you can simply repair email client applications and can get rid of any error you like. Do the following :
- Press the Windows key, and type control panel in the search field to launch the ‘Control Panel’ window.
- Go to Programs and Features
- Click to select Microsoft Office 365 from the list of applications available.
- Right-click and select the Edit button. In the new pop up window, click on the ‘Repair’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and click the Next button every time it proceeds.
- Wait for the process to complete. Reboot the system. Launch the Microsoft outlook applications to see if your inbox is functioning well.
If not, all you need to do is re-install the Microsoft Outlook application to function well.
Fix [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] Error via re-installing the Microsoft Outlook application
If the above method does not work, all you need to do is re-install the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application to get rid of the [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] error. Follow these simple steps to uninstall the applications:
- Launch the Control Panel
- Navigate to the Program and features section.
- The next windows will give the list of all installed programs and software.
- Click to select the Microsoft outlook 2016 application.
- The drop-down menu will itself ask to select the uninstall option.
- Click to uninstall, follow the on-screen instruction.
- Reboot the computer to save changes.
- Reinstall the Microsoft outlook 2016 file stored on your computer.
- Launch the Outlook email to see if it solves the error.
Fix [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] Error via Deleting Duplicate Accounts.
One of the credible solutions to solve the [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] Error and make your email client work is to detect and delete all the duplicate accounts. Here’s how you can delete these multiple accounts sitting in your application:
- In the Outlook menu, navigate to the Accounts Settings and click on the Messaging tab.
- You’ll see all duplicate email accounts if you’ve accidentally created one.
- Click the ‘Delete’ button to remove all those.
- Once done restart the Outlook and review if the [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] error still persists.
If the outlook error still gives your inbox trouble, try later the SMTP port number, to fix one.
Fix [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] Error via different server port number
All you need to do is change the SMTP server port number. It could be the working SMTP number which is blocking acceptance from your email client. Do the following:
- Launch Outlook. Go to File> Add Accounts>Email.
- Select your email address from the account’s list.
- A new windowpane Email open will be launched.
- Go to More Settings, and then click on Internet Email Settings.
- Click on Advanced Tab and key in a correct SMTP number.
- Edit the port number from 465 to 587.
- Click on OK to save changes.
This solution is one of the fool proof methods to get rid of any error available in your Outlook or any other email client application.
We hope that this post about solving [pii_email_45bb7592de112ba82eed] works for you. Feel free to comment on all other email login errors that are not allowing you to access your email. We definitely do another post that would address your concern.