We all are aware of the construction of a building or how it builds with the help of the required material. Well, you need some basic stuff and the materials to build it. Similarly in the virtual world to develop software or the application we need to have some coding and the languages that can structure the programming. Most of us do not know much about Coding and Programming for software development but have heard a word known as Java.
- React Native. – It is developed by Facebook and used to create mobile apps for both Android and IOS. Some of the examples of React Native are Discord, Facebook, Skype, Instagram.
- Angular- Make work of angular id to improve the loading time and to make the user experience smoother. It has changed by the time with some updated and has improved, from AngularJS to Angular5. After the update, Angular5 has now become faster and efficient.
- Node.js- It is used to create web development applications, it has been in the field for a long time.
- Vu.js- It was introduced in the market first in 2013 but becomes successful after 2-3 years. It is designed in a simple way so that it can be learned easily by new programmers. It is very small in size around 20 KB approx.
- Ember.js- Ember.js helps programmers to create such an interface that can be measured. It is in a well-defined structure.
- Meteor.js- It is an open-source platform for users to create real-time web apps. It allows users to create cross-platform coding for faster development.