We get distracted from our daily work when confronted with Epson printer offline issues and what we get in return is the pending tasks that are not meeting the deadlines. After all, nobody wants a dead printer especially when it is physically connected, all the lights are green but show the sign of being offline. So what needs to be done when you encounter an issue like that with your printer? Do you want to replace it with a new one? Well, that’s a little early at this point in time while you can fix it up all by yourself without a fuss.
In this post, we will tell the exact reason why your Epson printer offline while it is in very good shape, and what you need to do to fix it up. Let’s check it out!
Why is my Epson Printer Offline?
If you are reeling with this issue, it could be the wrong configuration which is hampering your printer from functioning. Generally, an outdated configuration leads to offline issues. Moreover, it could be an application bug that leads to the configuration failure. Also, an unstable internet connection can also give you the Epson printer says offline problem. These are the solutions for the Epson printer offline on Windows 10 version and above.
Epson Printer Offline Fix –
The purpose of drafting these solutions for you is to not panic when things go haywire with your Epson printer. Just try the below-mentioned solutions and forget about approaching a tech engineer anytime you come around with these issues :
Method # 1 – Disable Printer’s Settings manually
Just follow these simple steps to disable the settings manually :
- Hot Windows Key + R to launch the Run dialog box.
- Enter ‘Control Panel’ and press enter.
- You can simply visit the control panel section by clicking the Settings as well.
- Click on Devices and Printers in the Control Panel.
- A Window box will appear that gives the name of the Epson Printer. Right-click on the listed model and select ‘see what is printing’.
- Click ‘Set as Default Printer’ to disable the printer’s settings.
- Close all the windows and reboot the system now. Check to see if your printer is working well.
Method # 2 – Reinstall Product Software
You need to uninstall your Epson’s product application and then reinstall it again. Here’s how you can fix Epson Printer Offline issue with these simple steps :
- Go to the Control Panel. Click Setup> Restore Default Settings> Network Settings
- Click on the OK button. Turn off the models and detach all the cables attached to the Epson printer. Wait for 5 minutes and attach all the cables now.
- Reboot the computer Navigate to the Apps window to go to the Control Panel again.
- Go to Windows Firewall. Here we would be disabling the system’s Firewall.
- Navigate to the Control Panel again and click on ‘Programs and Features’.
- Uninstall the Epson product software from the list by right-clicking to select the app and hit the Uninstall/Change button.
- Turn off your WiFi router. Detach all the cables associated with it. Wait for the brief period and plug back all the cables and turn it on.
- Download the Epson Printer product software and the drivers related to it.
- A new window pops up. Select Setup and then click on Wireless Network Setup Method.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions. It will take 10-15 minutes to complete the installation. Once done, enable the system’s Firewall.
Check to see if it fixes the Epson printer offline problem.
Why does my Epson printer say offline after trying all the above solutions?
If your Epson Printer is in good shape but still giving you a hard time, call our ErrorsDoc contact with our technical chat support desk.Our tech engineers would be happy to help you 24*7 days, months, and many moons to come. Our technical team would be helping you with the best solutions on Epson Printer not printing errors and issues. With the help of our new age remote technology, we would be fixing your issues sitting thousands of miles away from you, without even giving you a personal visit. How about that?