Having trouble accessing email on your Outlook application? Well! We have a solution. In this post, we will tell you how you can fix the [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error in your Microsoft Outlook software. We have drafted multiple solutions for you. Read this blog, that help you this error, irrespective of any device you’re using to access Outlook mail.
Let’s understand why does this error occurs in the first place.
The [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error caused due to an incomplete installation that occurs because Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or other software installed on your PC. During such scenarios, your Outlook application is partially crashed which means it doesn’t allow you to access the email or may not be supported by your PC’s configuration.
Methods to Solve [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] Error
Try the below-mentioned solution to get rid of [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error for your Outlook email application.
Solution 1 – Clean the Cached data and Cookies
If all the above solution still gives you error [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], try to clean the web browsing history in the form of cookies that pile up the RAM space, affecting the software as well as hardware components.
Solution 2 – Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Outlook 2016
If your outlook email is popping the error [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], you need to uninstall the email client software and then reinstall it. It is because you might be using an outdated version, which is giving you this error. To uninstall, do the following:
- On your computer, close all applications and tabs.
- Click on the Start menu and then, Settings.
- Click Apps. Under ‘’Apps & features’’, choose to click Microsoft Office 365.
- Click Uninstall. Confirm by clicking the Uninstall button again.
To reinstall Microsoft Outlook 2016, do the following:
- Download the installation file.
- Click Run or Save, if prompted by any Windows permission.
- Now, double click on the download to start the installation process.
- Once Outlook is installed, try using to see if it resolved your error.
Solution 3 – Disable all the Outlook Extensions
There are several extensions available on Microsoft Outlook 2016 that blocks our communication on Outlook. However, some of them can cause [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] because they violate Microsoft licensing terms and conditions. If you have any of those extensions in your Outlook application, you may need to disable. Do the following:
- In the Address bar field in Outlook application, type extensions.
- Scroll down to the list of extensions. Use a toggle to disable the extension, which is currently enabled (enabled extensions are highlighted with blue toggle)
- Close the application and then relaunch it again to see, if it works well.
We hope, by now you could able to resolve the [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error for your email client service provider. Feel free to reach for all your queries and concerns in the comment section below.