It is usual to have [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] error while we access our email in daily life. It generally occurs with email clients such as Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, and Windows Email. Internally, the main reason behind the occurrences of this error is due to putting the wrong SMTP code that leads to a conflict with the SMTP server.
Reasons that create [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] error in your system :
- Cache data in the MS Out application
- A damaged utility file due to an outdated version of MS Outlook
- If you’re using a cracked or pirated version of MS Outlook
- If you’re login with multiple Outlook accounts
- Microsoft Outlook software program may trigger this error compared to Microsoft Outlook online utility.
In this post we will give all the hacks and solution that helps you solve [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] error problem by your own:
Methods to solve[pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] Error
Here are the three best methods to solve the [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] Error:
Fix via ‘Programs and Features’ Under Control Panel Section
Users can access to auto-fix tool to fix this error. Do the following:
- Click on the Windows icon on the keyboard and search the program and features in the required field.
- Within the programs and features, search for Microsoft Office 365 for Windows Mail. If you’re getting this error on Microsoft Outlook, click on Outlook email.
- Right-click to select on the Outlook email, click on the Edit button, and then click on ‘Repairs’.
- Wait for the prompts to get completed, and then click on the Next button.
- Once it is ended, restart the system to see if it is working well.
Change the SMTP (port number) Code
If the above methods are not working and the settings are correct, then now try to fix the [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] error but simply changing the port number. A correct port number is all you need for the SMTP servers to respond to any email client. All you need to do is replace the port number with these simple steps:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook application.
- Detect the file which is giving you an error.
- Go to the Settings and click on the Account Options button.
- Click to select an Email Account. When you move ahead, the email account window appears in front of you.
- To go in “internet email setting,” select the more settings option.
- Choose the option of “advance tab.”
- Enter 587 in the SMPT (port number) field.
- Click Save Changes.
Launch the Microsoft Outlook application again. If it is not working well you need to fix it if there is a multiple accounts login. .
Check if you’ve any duplicate accounts.
Last but not least! This new step gives helps you detect any duplicate email account which is the actual reason for the existence of the [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] error. Delete all the multiple accounts, by following these simple instructions
- Launch Outlook and click on Menu and hit the Settings button.
- Then click on the mailing option for access.
- Check to see if it gives any duplicate accounts. It will highlight all the usernames if any exists.
- At last, delete or remove the duplicate accounts.
In this post, we showed you how you can get rid of [pii_email_b4969755ef6881519767] error while accessing your email in one of your favorite email clients such as Outlook 2016 or Windows Mail. If you continue to experience any error, feel free to write in the comment box and we will respond with a better solution.