What is BSDM?
Bihar government has started a mission program Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) in order to come up with skill training to youths. Subsequently, BSDM will provide them job opportunities and empower the youths to earn their livelihood. Accordingly, there are three courses and candidates can choose which are Domain Skilling Courses, Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) Courses or RTD Courses. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website skillmissionbihar.org
Under this program, youth will get professional training and also youths will get skill in order to meet the standard of increasing market demand for skilled manpower. For the welfare of youth, Bihar govt. is focused on consistently opening a wide network of training centers in every district for different courses.
With BSDM youth will become “Digitally Smart”. Under this scheme, youths those who belong to the financially weaker categories will get job opportunities to earn for themselves. Therefore, BSDM will rise skilled youth and provide the the employment opportunities in the state leading to its growth.
Three Programs running under BSDM:
- Kushal Yuva Program (KYP)
- BS-CFA(Bihar State-Certificate in Financial Accounting)
- Domain Skilling, RTD, GTD and PMKVY
Eligibility Criteria for KYP:
Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) is a piece of one of the “7 responsibilities” in particular “Aarthik Hal, Yuvaon ko Bal”. This program is focused at all competitors in the age gathering of 15-28 years (Age limit for SC/ST, OBC and People with Disabilities is as per the following: SC/ST – 33 years, OBC – 31 years, PwD – 33 years), who have handled in any event tenth Class regardless of their having accomplished advanced education or their at present seeking after advanced education. Through this program, BSDM means to upgrade the employability of these young people of Bihar.
The methodology of BSDM:
The methodology is to address the accompanying four significant difficulties in the expertise advancement biological system:
Limit: Increase in a preparation limit
Least one Skill improvement focus (SDC) in every one of the 534 squares for giving preparing in delicate abilities.
A solid pool of affirmed mentors will be created through a compulsory TrainersOnline Certification (OnCET) program, BSDM test will be conducted to get Trainers Online Certificate.
Access: Increase in access
SDC at each Block would mean getting the instructional hub to the doorstep of the adolescent.
Statewide social assembly mission would help increment the mindfulness which thus will bring about higher access/support
Region Registration cum Counseling Centers at the locale level will give the essential direction to the adolescent to get to the advantages of such a program
Importance: High significance
Bundle of Life abilities, Communications Skills (English and Hindi) and Basic PC education will build the employability of youth
It will help in the smooth move from homes to places with high work potential
Increment maintenance at the work environment
- The accompanying would improve the discernment.
- Qualified, experienced and confirmed mentors.
- Utilization of great substance and E-Learning mode.
Find KYP Centers in Bihar – Procedure
For KYP program, govt. has opened various KYP Centers across many districts and blocks in Bihar. Moreover, candidates can search for these KYP centers in every 38 districts through the link given below:- http://kyp.skillmissionbihar.org/EF/ATC_NEW/report/districtWiseCenterDetails.jsp?jvId=rrt6xyagZLk%3D
Locate KYP Centers
Through this official link, candidates can find out easily their nearly located KYP Center by choosing the course name under KYP Courses from the drop down menu.
The Objective of Bihar Skill Development Mission:
The mission was started with stores of targets. A part of the critical objections are notice underneath:
- Enhance more noteworthy work openings in Bihar and moreover out of Bihar at the same time to update fragile capacities, for instance, character improvement, social capacities, making, and PC data for youth in Bihar.
- To help the specific data for youth who has passed class 10th or progressed schooling in Bihar and produces getting ready for both educated and clueless or used and jobless people in Bihar.
- To augment the work and freely utilized in Bihar.
Salient features of Soft Skills Training program
- The course curriculum for Kushal Yuva Program would include three fields of components: Communications Skills(English & Hindi), Life skills and Basic computer literacy.
- The course duration for covering all the three components(Communications Skills(English & Hindi), Life skills and Basic computer literacy) would be 240 hours
Bifurcation of 240 hours for KYP Program: Communication Skills will be conducted for 80 hours, Life Skills program will be conducted for 40 hours, and Basic computer literacy component would be covered in approximately. 120 hours).
Importance of Bihar Skill Development Mission or BSDM:
There are loads of Changes and positive growth of the BSDM, They are as per the following:-
- Independent work and Increase work.
- Increase proficient and specialized power.
- Development of man resources.
- Remove the joblessness and crime in Bihar.
- To Make Bihar Financially strong