The [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error occurs usually with Microsoft Outlook 2016. It is an incomplete installation of the Outlook email client application that abruptly gives rise to such notorious errors. Don’t worry, we know, how you can get away with such kind of errors:
Let’s understand the reasons that are pinning [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error in your email client service provider.
- Multiple email accounts registered on Outlook application
- Browsing Outlook application on the internet rather than using the application
- Installing any third-party software
- Not cleaning caches and cookies for a long time
4 best possible solution that can solve [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error
Solution # 1 – Reinstall The Microsoft Outlook 2016
This is where all you need to do is delete the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application from your system, and install it again. Do the following :
- Open the control panel
- Navigate to programs and features
- Search for Microsoft Office 2016 -> (or any other application that causes errors) and click on it.
- Click -> Uninstall -> at the top of the ‘program and features’ window. An uninstall window will open. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the process is complete, restart the computer. Launch the Outlook application again to check if it is resolved.
If you’re still getting the [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error, you can simply repair the Microsoft Outlook 2016 program installed in your system.
Solution # 2 – Repair via Programs and Features
The first thing you should do to fix the Outlook [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error is to restore it from the program and features. So, kindly follow these steps.
- Open the control panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 Find (or any other applicable office application) and select it.
- Next, click Edit the edit button at the top of the Programs and window. In the window that opens, follow the instructions on the »Select Repair select« screen.
- Once the procedure is complete, restart Outlook and discourage if the code is maintained.
If it is not one of the solutions which are working in your case, start by detecting if you own any duplicate outlook account by the same profile name.
Solution # 3 – Delete all accounts
Duplicate user email accounts are one of the prime reasons for the cause of [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error. Here are the following steps :
- At first, Open the Outlook menu. Go to Account Settings and then to the Messaging tab.
- Select any duplicate mail account you see.
- Click to select and delete all the available records.
- Close the Outlook application.
- Clear all the cookies and caches associated with the Outlook program installed in your system.
- Now, relaunch the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application to see if it resolve your concern or not.
If you’re still getting [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error code, we have to help you use the troubleshooting application to get fix this email error.
Solution # 4 – Use trouble-shooter
If all the above mentioned technical solutions failed your purpose to get rid of the [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error, you can try to access the troubleshooter application. For all kinds of error and technical roadblocks, the troubleshooting program is all you need :
- Press the Windows icon on the keyboard, and navigate to Settings.
- Click the Troubleshoot button under the Update and Security section.
- Click on Yes to trigger troubleshooting applications.
- Wait for the configuration to get the finish. Now reboot your computer.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook 2016 program to see if it fixes your error.
We hope that this article is what you’re looking for to solve the [pii_email_7e710fffb86b8d1d9420] error from your system. Give us a thought on how you solved your Outlook error in the comment sections below.