It is usual to have [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error while we access our email in
daily life. It generally occurs with email clients such as Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, and
Windows Email. Internally, the main reason behind the occurrences of this error is due to
putting the wrong SMTP code that leads to a conflict with the SMTP server.
In this post, we will give all the hacks and solution that helps you solve [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error problem on your own:
Methods to solve [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] Error:
Here are the three best methods to solve the [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error:
Method # 1 – Fix using ‘Programs and Features’ Under Control Panel Section
Users can access to auto-fix tool to fix this error. Do the following:
- Click on the Windows icon on the keyboard and search program and features in the
- Within the programs and features, search for Microsoft Office 365 for Windows Mail.
- If you’re getting this error on Microsoft Outlook, click on Outlook email.
- Right-click to select on the Outlook email, click on the Edit button, and then click on
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and click on the Next button.
- Once it is ended, restart the system to see if it is working well.
Method # 2 – Change the SMTP (port number) Code
If the above methods are not working and settings are correct, then now try to fix the
[pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error but simply changing the port number. A correct
port number is all you need for the SMTP servers to respond with any email client. All you
need to do is replacing the port number with these simple steps:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook application.
- Detect the file which is giving you an error.
- Go to the Settings and click on the Account Options button.
- From the new pop-up window, select an Email Account option.
- When you move ahead, then email account window appears in front of you. To go in “internet email setting,” select the more settings option.
- Choose the option of “advance tab.”
- Here replace the SMPT (port number) from 465 to 587
- Click Save Changes.
Try to restart the Microsoft Outlook application and check to see if the error disappears or not. If not, look for another solution given below.
Method # 3 – Check if you’ve any duplicate accounts.
This new step gives help you detect any duplicate email account which is the actual reason for the existence of [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16] error. Delete all the multiple accounts, by following these simple instructions:
- Launch Outlook and click on Menu and hit the Settings button.
- Click on the mailing option for access.
- Check to see if it gives any duplicate account. If will highlight all the usernames, if any exists.
- At last, delete or remove the duplicate accounts.
In this post, we showed you how you can get rid of [pii_email_cb926d7a93773fcbba16]
error while accessing your email in one of your favourite email clients such as Outlook 2016
or Windows Mail. If you continue to experience any error, feel free to write in the comment
box and we will respond with a better solution.